Karachi: Within the mysterious incident of fireplace inside the home in Korangi, a lady died attributable to burns.
SHO Awami Colony Jamal Laghari mentioned that the incident came about in a one-room home in Korangi No. 6, whereas the lady who died of burns was recognized as 40-year-old Farzana.
In line with the police, in accordance with the preliminary investigation, the deceased was dwelling in a one-room home, whereas the hearth began attributable to gasoline leakage and when the home was full of smoke because of the hearth, the native residents broke the door and entered.
He mentioned that Farzana’s charred physique was discovered because of the hearth, the ladies of the neighborhood had seen the lady shopping for milk from the market whereas tea was additionally being made on the range at house.