The UAE Foreign Ministry also strongly condemned the Israeli Attacked on the Aqsa Mosque by Israeli police on Wednesday.
Israeli Attacked and UAE Urged Authorities
According to a foreign ministry statement, the UAE urged Israeli authorities to stop escalating tensions as it destabilizes the region.
Meanwhile, Gulf Cooperation Council General Secretary Jassim Mohammad Al-Badwi condemned “the continued attacks on the Aqsa Mosque by israeli occupation forces.” ‘‘
In a statement issued by the Saudi Press Agency SPA, Jassim al-Badwi said that the continuous attacks on the mosque by the occupying forces, the violence on worshipers in it, are actually a deliberate attempt to improve the situation. These actions are in clear violation of international principles, principles of religious sanctity and international law and resolutions. ‘‘
On the intervening night of Tuesday and Wednesday, Israeli police stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest muslim site in occupied Jerusalem, and injured dozens of worshippers.
According to the Palestinian Red Crescent, an Israeli police assault on the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound resulted in seven Palestinians being originally reported wounded by rubber bullets and beatings. The Red Crescent also stated that its medical personnel was unable to access the mosque due to Israeli forces.
Saudi Arabia as well as Jordan and Egypt have strongly condemned the (Israeli Attacked) incident.
Which Countries Condemns Israeli Attacked
Several countries have condemned the recent Israeli Attacked on Al-Aqsa Mosque. Some of these countries include:
- Turkey: Turkey’s President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, strongly condemned the Israeli attacks and called on the international community to take action.
- Iran: Iran’s Foreign Ministry also strongly condemned the Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people.
- Jordan: Jordan’s King Abdullah II condemned the Israeli attacks and called on Israel to respect the historical and legal status quo of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Egypt: Egypt’s Foreign Ministry also condemned the Israeli attacks and called on the international community to intervene to stop the escalation of violence.
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs also condemned the Israeli attacks and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people.
- United Arab Emirates: The UAE also condemned the attacks and called for an immediate end to the violence.
- Indonesia: Indonesia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemned the Israeli attacks and called on the UN Security Council to take action.
- Malaysia: Malaysia’s Prime Minister also condemned the attacks and called on the international community to take action to protect the Palestinian people.
These are just some examples of the many countries that have condemned the Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque.